A Pair Of Commercial Podcasts: Bob Knakal and Bill Armstrong
Alex Ruggieri’s latest Commercial Connections podcast is here. Today’s guest is Bob Knakal, President of New York real estate sales firm Massey Knakal. Bob is a REALTOR® and has a career sales volume of 1,300 buildings at $8 billion in value.
After starting as a student at Coldwell Banker (great story about how in the podcast), Bob left CBRE in 1988 to build his own business. Check out Alex Ruggieri’s interview about:
- How Bob built his business
- How he runs the brokerage firm in NYC
- What traits Bob feels brings success
- Thoughts on specialization and passion
- And more!
Also ready for listening: The Commercial Podcast with NAR Treasurer Bill Armstrong:
Bill Armstrong’s Commercial Podcast: SentriLock and New Bank Capital Rules
NAR Treasurer Bill Armstrong’s latest podcast (15 mins) shares some exciting news about:
- NAR’s exciting investment in the site locking technology maker SentriLock along with details of REALTOR® discounts and association support from the hardware maker
- News on Basel III banking regulations and capital standards and the final rules from the Fed.